The Governor’s Office of Youth, Faith and Family (Previously The Governor’s Office For Children, Youth and Families) has transitioned through several Administrations promoting efforts to improve the lives of all our citizens by providing resources and promoting citizen engagement.
Today the office is dedicated to achieving the vision of Governor Doug Ducey of strong, healthy and connected families.
Arizona’s youth and families will become healthier, educated and more productive citizens.
We create a brighter future for youth and families by providing Arizona with programming, resources and expertise.
The Governor’s Office of Youth, Faith and Family (GOYFF) is staffed by individuals dedicated to improving the lives of all individuals in our state and our communities with each staff member having and expertise in one or more of the following issue areas:
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Drug Education
- Human Trafficking
- Violence Prevention
- Juvenile Justice
- Faith and Community Initiatives
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- Youth Service
To achieve our mission GOYFF convenes and staffs the following Commissions, Councils, Partnerships, Task Forces and Work Groups:
- Arizona Human Trafficking Council
- Arizona Juvenile Justice Commission
- Arizona Parents Commission on Drug Education and Prevention
- Arizona Sexual Assault Evidence Collection Tool Kit Task Force
- Arizona Substance Abuse Partnership
- Arizona Substance Abuse Task Force
- Council on Child Safety and Family Empowerment
- Commission To Prevent Violence Against Women
- Governor’s Commission on Service and Volunteerism
- Governor’s Youth Commission
- Substance Abuse Epidemiology Work Group
AmeriCorps Program Administrator
Substance Abuse Prevention, Director
Special Project Manager
Governor’s Commission on Service & Volunteerism, Director
Youth Program Manager
Sang Hee Kim
Aspire Program Administrator
John Raeder III
Violence Prevention, Director