The Arizona Substance Abuse Partnership's Community Outreach and Training Workgroup has worked diligently with the Arizona National Guard Counterdrug Task Force Civil Operations team to create the Arizona Prevention Resource website with the vision of having a centralized location for state and national resources targeted towards substance misuse prevention training and education for all sectors of the community. These sectors include community, businesses, military and first responders, and large organizations. The goal is to minimize the demand for illegal drugs and to prevent misuse of prescribed and illicit substances by providing easily accessible prevention education and treatment information needed for specific areas of concern.
Click here to access the Arizona Substance Abuse Prevention Resource hub.
- Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS)
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Abuse Rehabilitation Centers
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Opioid Assistance and Referral (OAR) Line
- Arizona High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA)
- Opioid Use and The Workplace Toolkit - Valley Leadership
- National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health (FFCMH)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHSA)