GOYFF administers nine Governor appointed councils and commissions and two task forces:
- Arizona Human Trafficking Council
- Arizona Juvenile Justice Commission
- Arizona Parents Commission on Drug Education and Prevention
- Arizona Substance Abuse Partnership
- Governor's Advisory Council on Aging
- Governor's Commission to Prevent Violence Against Women
- Governor's Council on Child Safety and Family Empowerment
- Governor's Commission on Service and Volunteerism
- Governor’s Youth Commission
- Justice for Victims of Child Sexual Abuse Task Force
- Task Force on Long Term Care
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered by Boards and Commissions to serve on one of the Governor appointed Councils or Commissions, click here to apply online. Please be aware completing an application does not guarantee an appointment.
You may submit a public comment for any of the GOYFF administered Commissions through our online comment form.