GOYFF administers nine Governor appointed councils and commissions and two task forces:
- Arizona Juvenile Justice Commission
- Arizona Parents Commission on Drug Education and Prevention
- Arizona Substance Abuse Partnership
- Governor's Advisory Council on Aging
- Governor's Commission to Prevent Intimate Partner and Gender-Based Violence
- Governor's Commission on Service and Volunteerism
- Governor's Council on Child Safety and Family Empowerment
- Governor's Council to Combat Human Trafficking in Arizona
- Governor's Youth Commission
- Justice for Victims of Child Sexual Abuse Task Force
- Task Force on Long-Term Care
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered by Boards and Commissions to serve on one of the governor-appointed Councils or Commissions, click here to apply online. Please be aware completing an application does not guarantee an appointment.
You may submit a public comment for any GOYFF administered Councils or Commissions through our online comment form.